Monday, August 13, 2007

Island Dreams

http://natureshows.blogspot.com/2007/08/sailboats-and-research-vessel-photo.html

This blog is a great photo blog with a touch of writing to accompany the photos.

I have many different dream homes, and one of them is living on an island with a view. Just last Friday I went to Angel Island (only staff lives there - it's a national park) and the views were just beautiful. So far I've been treated to living on an island for one year, but I don't know if Manhattan counts. LOL.

Of course, we can't let our dreams control our lives. God provides for us daily and His purpose will always prevail. That doesn't mean we can't have fun pretending and dreaming every once in a while, just as long as we don't lose the gratitude we should show to God for what He does give us.

1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Thank you for the post. :D

I was on another blog and saw you had tried to watch the Perseid meteor shower also. I saw three short bursts and a bright one but we had cloud cover.

JJ