Saturday, August 11, 2007

Changing the World

http://msp31wannabe.blogspot.com/2007/08/changing-world-by-shalene.html

It's so true. There have been so many times when I've been afraid to witness when people ask if I'm a Christian. I don't always feel ready. Just the other day I was reading a Christian book and someone asked me what I was reading. I showed it to them, but didn't do anything or say anything further. I wish I had. I suppose that's why I keep a blog. I feel more comfortable saying what I have to say in writing. Writing is where God has gifted me, so I continually turn to it to stand up for what I believe in. I didn't wuite get that when I had Harmonious Glow Writings, but when I did start to get what it was I wanted to do for a living I started At the Study. I do wish I could come up with a catchier title, not to mention get more readers. I'm not that great at writing Bible studies, but I have a feeling that one day God will teach me how to write more devotional items and such. For now, I try to blog daily about life and every day isuues, etc. I'm doing my best to witness through my blog, even knowing that not many people read it. LOL.

2 comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I love it when I find a Christian writer. :D The Good Lord will give you the tools you need when you need them. You'll be amazed at how one step leads to another. You're doing a great job!!!

I'm trying to find my writing niche. It's somewhere between inspirational and women's fiction.

Blessings to your work!!!

JJ

Shalene said...

Hi NYC and Phd, And this would be another way to boost your readership, NYC. Now all the blogs you've commented on will also have links to your comments on them. :) Nice. Talk to you both later.
In Him,
Shalene